1. This website is operated and controlled by Nexus (Tyne & Wear Passenger Transport Executive) on behalf of NESTI.
2. This Privacy Statement only covers NESTI websites and does not extend to links to other websites from NESTI operated and controlled websites.
3. The only personal information NESTI will collect from you via its websites is your email address and any other personal information which you forward to NESTI by e-mail. This information will be processed in accordance with, and will comply with, the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. Your personal information will be processed for the following specified purposes:
- processing your requests;
- sending you information which you have requested;
- auditing usage of this web site; and
- monitoring usage of this web site to enable NESTI to update and tailor the web site to meet the needs of users
5. NESTI may keep a record of those links which are most regularly used, thus enabling NESTI to provide the most helpful information to users. Such information is held anonymously and you will not be personally identifiable from this information.
6. To keep you informed about products and services offered by NESTI, we may notify you by e-mail or by post. If you wish to stop receiving such communications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. NESTI reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement as it deems necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be posted on the website and users are deemed to have accepted the terms on first use of the website following the alterations.